**Relaxing Midtown Tucson Casita with Lush Fully Fenced Back Yard**
Location, Location, Location ~ 1 Br Casita With Comfy Sofa Bed for Extra Guests
This Private Southwestern Casita comes with complete kitchenette, new bathroom, Large room with Queen Bed, Living/Bedroom with a New Sofa Bed for extra Guests or Relaxation Time, as well as Dining Room Table with Setting for 4. The Guest Casita just oozes with charm & is split up into two spaces ( both sides yours of course to use !!The casita is well equipped with everything you could possibly need for a long or short stay in Tucson !
Amenities: This Casita is Fully Solar – with Central A/C and Heat, kitchenette, Refrigerator, Free Wifi, washer, dryer ( clothes line too ), iron & ironing board, pots and pans, sheets & towels, silverware, blender, toaster, microwave, and Beach Cruisers.
Guest have access to the entire house, and everything in it along with bikes, best back yard, and off street parking where you’ll enter the casita through the iron gate.
Interaction with Guests.
We enjoy privacy when we travel, so unless you reach out to us with questions, we will happily leave you in peace to enjoy your stay. If you need us, we’re happy to share our knowledge of the neighborhood and help you find whatever you need in Tucson.
We are just Blocks from some great restaurants (Zaynas, Feast, Kazoku), groceries (Whole Foods and Sprouts), cinemas (El Con and Loft) shopping (Target, El Con Mall, CVS), and parks (Alvernon neighborhood park, Reid Park, Reid Park Zoo (like a mini San Diego Zoo!), Randolph Tennis and Golf Center) and the Tucson Botanical Gardens. You will love the serenity, the classic charm, and the convenience.
**Children and dogs are welcome. **
** Pet fee of $40 added to the total cost of reservation – **
** Ask about discounts for weekly and Monthly Rentals **
Close to Everything Worth Doing In Tucson
– 2 Miles to the University of Arizona
– 3.5 Miles to Downtown Shopping, 4th Ave
– 1 Mile to El Con Mall
– Major cross Streets are Alvernon and speedway 2 blocks north of Speedway
**One last note **
***Please note : ****
All travelers staying 30 days or longer are not subject to the transient lodging tax.
twin/ single (2) · sleep sofa /futon
We have 2 Cots for extra Guests if needed, just let us know
Very uniquely decorated southwestern casita, comfy bed with two night stands, lamps, alarm clock, desk and chair. Very cozy, and we recently installed ODL blinds for lots of privacy.
Enjoy the video!!
Amenities and Features
You’ll have the house to yourself.
We are committed to an enhanced cleaning process.
Check yourself in with the lockbox.
Contact us for your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay.
- Smoke detector Kitchen, Bedrooms have smoke detectors. Deadbolts on all doors
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher under sink
- First-aid kit BATHROOM CLOSET
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector Bedroom and living room
Our happy guests know best 🙂
Really enjoyed our time in the casita!
In town for U of A family weekend. This property worked perfect for what we needed. We weren’t at the property too much, but when we were there, we had everything we needed and were very comfortable.
This lovely casita met our every need for 20 glorious nights. Also, really enjoyed the seating area outside with the lovely cactus and rock garden.
We really enjoyed our stay at this authentic property in Tucson. Had everything we needed and Taylor was attentive to our needs. Enjoyed the back yard – had lots of TV channels and the wifi worked well. Close to stores and restaurants yet on a quiet street. The casita was clean and well equipped. We would highly recommend!
- Air Conditioning New Unit controlled with a smart Nest Thermostat
- Heating Yes, Heat Pump with A/C unit.
- Linens Provided 3 full sets, blankets pillows, comforter and anything you don’t see there, we have at our home so don’t hesitate to ask!!
- Washing Machine Yes. Laundry soap included.
- Clothes Dryer Provided with Detergent. Fabric Sheets etc
- Parking Off street
- Internet Designated Network – so you can stream all you want without worrying about speed. Typically you’ll have 3 networks to chose from.
- Towels Provided 4 sets provided
- Wireless Internet Free Wifi
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room 46 inch flatscreen TV with direct Tv for your service provider. Tv is mounted on wall with pull out couch and there’s also soon to be a wet bar in the room.
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after: 4:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Hello from Taylor and Yuko
Taylor – I’m originally from Oxford Pennsylvania, though Arizona has been my home since 1997 and I absolutely love it! Cooking, gardening and reading are just a few of my favorite things to do in my spare time. I love to travel and am very friendly and personable and enjoy meeting new people from all over the United States and beyond. With that said, hosting is something I enjoy very much 🙂
Motto: “Live for today, Plan for tomorrow, and Learn from Yesterday”
Yuko – Born and raised in Japan until Junior High, went to High school and college in Tucson Az. Just started my apt in Fukuoka as rental , for I plan on returning to Arizona here in the near future, though Fukuoka will always be “home”. Keeping my place there keeps me connected for when I return, Which will be 2-3 times annually. Very much a people person, and this Vacation Rental has been rather fun..:)
Together – We make a great team and We look forward to meeting all of you !!